Bernard Dugat-Py Bourgogne Rouge 2015
- Winery Holdings: Purchased fruit – area (hectares) varies.
- Traditional vinification.
- 12 to 18 months ageing in oak casks with 10% new.
- Non-filtered wine.
- Wine for laying down, but can be appreciated when young after decanting for several hours before serving.
- The vines have been treated with organic preparations since 2003.
- Average age of the plots – 35 years
- Geology – Clay-limestone
- Annual production – 3000 to 4000 bottles
- Traditional vinification
- 12 to 18 months aging in oak casks with 10% new
- Non filtered wine
Wine for laying down, but can be appreciated when young after carafing for several hours before serving.
- Made from Pinot Noir grapes.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks.
- Aged in oak casks with 10% new oak.
- Aged for 12-18 months.
- Bottled unfiltered.